John Rainey / VP of Business Development
John Rainey brings almost 20 years of sales, marketing and business development experience in the custom multimedia-, Internet- and mobile programming industry. He has worked with Fortune 500 corporate executives and small- to mid-sized business owners alike. His experience spans projects with such companies as Northrop Grumman, Booz Allen, SAIC, Beazer Homes, Homebuilders Association of Maryland, Volvo Rents, Rodale Publishing and Draeger Medical Devices.
Recent blog posts
- What If My App Idea Has Already Been Developed?
- Which Platform Should I Develop My App Project On First?
- Corporate Training and Productivity In The Mobile Revolution
- Tablets In the Workplace: Is The Paperless Dream Finally Here?
- How Much Will my Mobile App Cost to Create?
This year's WWDC was packed with announcements. There’s plenty of things...
There’s no question that the COVID-19 pandemic will irrevocably alte...