Google Adwords Campaign Set-up – $100 Credit
We have been talking a lot with our clients about setting up AdWords campaigns, how to start, and what is involved. Unfortunately for most of our clients they are simply too busy to really dedicate the time and energy needed to properly set-up a campaign. Luckily, Accella has the resources in-house to help our clients set-up their campaign, tailoring keywords and landing pages to optimize conversions. Additionally, for a limited time, we are offering $100 in AdWords credits to any client that we create a campaign for, that’s essentially $100 in free advertising.
Some things to think about when developing your AdWords Campaign:
- What are your customers looking for and what keywords are they using to find it?
- Does your website have landing pages which are optimized for those keywords?
- Where do you want to advertise, is there a geographic location which works best for you?
- Set Goals – Don’t just start advertising and hope that you make your money back. Figure out what your cost per acquisition is now, and see how you can best that using AdWords. How many clicks do you want? How many sign-ups do you want? How much revenue do you want to generate?
- Testing is important – make sure to test variations in your ad text, headlines, and budget to make sure you are earning the highest ROI possible
There is quite a bit that goes in to establishing an AdWords campaign. Give us a call today to discuss what is involved. For a limited time we are offering $100 in free AdWords spend when we set-up your campaign.
To start with AdWords all depends upon your budget and complexity of your campaign. AdWords doesn’t have a minimum spend, though I would recommend at least starting with $10 a day.
In terms of setting up an AdWords acccount, that really depends upon the complexity. If you are running ads for medical devices across the country targeting specific regions with different ads that is going to take a lot more time to set up than a pizza shop in a small town targeting only people in that town.
Give us a call and we can help you out!